Wednesday, July 27, 2011

'I am not dating Ranbir', Shraddha


Shakti Kapoor’s daughter Shraddha Kapoor is yet to show her acting prowess to the world but she had already started making news for all wrong reasons.  The newbie is rumored to be dating the heartthrob of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor.   But the actress vehemently denied.
When asked about her take on the issue, Shraddha clearly denied the report, “I don’t want to talk about my personal life. Ranbir is a fantastic guy. I don’t know from where these rumours have come up. I am not dating him,” she said.

It is also heard that Ranbir has asked his close friend director Ayan Mukherjee to cast Shraddha in his coming project.

Shraddha, however rebuffs the rumour, “Ayan (Mukherjee) is my good friend. If he comes up with anything interesting, I would love to be part of it.”

However, Shraddha expressed her desire to work with Ranbir, “I would love to work with Ranbir (Kapoor), Imran (Khan) and Hrithik (Roshan).

The actor concluded that she is not wary of rumours and controversies and said, “They are part and parcel of our lives. We have to deal with it, there’s no escape.”
For the first time, she walked the ramp for designer Anju Modi.

No comments:

Post a Comment