Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Priyanka says she is No. 1


By offering 'Saat Khoon Maaf', Vishal Bharadwaj has transformed Priyanka Chopra's filmy career. Her career graph rose to tremendous height. She will be counted one among numero uno actresses of Bollywood. The film is yet to hit the marquee but her performance is applauded. Piggy Chops has given numerous hits through out her career but she is least bothered about polls and votes and considered herself as No. 1 actress of Bollywood.
Discussing her journey so far in the film industry, Priyanka said, "From my first film to ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’, I consider myself the No. 1 actress. I don`t believe in poll results and surveys. For me, I am the No. 1."
Seeing her work in SKM, Piggy Chops is garnering all applause from Bollywood circles. Expressing how good she feels when being applauded for her work, Priyanka said “Yes of course they do. You feel good when someone says something good about you, your work. But at the same time, I know what I am. I know my work and I know where I stand.”
For the actress, ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ is like any other films and she feels pride to be part of it. She said, “I can`t be objective about my films. For me, it is the film! It is perfect.”

No comments:

Post a Comment